[Splashy-users] MepisBaghira splashy theme

Luis M lemsx1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:58:16 UTC 2006

Thanks Martin.

I have created a section in the wiki where people can upload their themes:

http://splashy.alioth.debian.org/themes/

Please note the correct XML code for the themes is now:

<splashy>
    <theme>
        <!-- theme name is case sensitive. use directory name -->
        <name>mepis_baghira</name>
        <version>3.4-3</version>
        <description>mepis_baghira splashy theme</description>
        <urls>http://miga.deviantart.com/</urls>
        <author>Martin Gallardo &gt;miga at esfera.cl&lt;</author>
    </theme>
    <progressbar>
        <!-- here are tags to set the bar... x is the x coordinate and
        y is the y coordinate, width and height are for the progress bar.
        Remember that x, y width and height are expressed in percentage -->
        <x>12</x>
        <y>55</y>
        <width>50</width>
        <height>2</height>
        <!-- here you can set the color of the progressbar...
        set the amount of red, green, blue and alpha channel.
        Remember that the max value is 255 and the minumun value is 0-->
        <red>255</red>
        <green>255</green>
        <blue>255</blue>
        <alpha>255</alpha>
    </progressbar>
    <background>
        <boot>mepis_baghira_boot.jpg</boot>
        <shutdown>mepis_baghira_down.jpg</shutdown>
        <errorimg>mepis_baghira_error.jpg</errorimg>
    </background>
    <autoverboseonerror>yes</autoverboseonerror>
    <progressbaronboot>yes</progressbaronboot>
    <progressbaronshutdown>yes</progressbaronshutdown>
</splashy>

I have changed your theme accordingly.

We will need to update splashy_config so that it creates themes using
this new format. If anybody wants to send a patch for that, i'd
appreciate it. (splashy_config is really simple to hack).