[Splashy-users] progress bar not working

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:24:45 UTC 2007

On 4/29/07, ice <icestorm at ngi.it> wrote:

> sorry, I read only today this mail with the previous reply...
> I didn't investigate it further and now i'm just testing Ubuntu Feisty,
> so no need for it for the moment...but next time I reboot, I'll switch
> to Debian (went to the Unstable branch) and tell you more :)

I started porting (testing really) Splashy on Ubuntu Feisty and I found a
serious problem with the init script that I fixed in our SVN repository.

I'm sure there are more problems lurking... I'll be paying more and more
attention to these during the next few days. Hopefully by Sunday I'll have a
fully working Splashy package for Feisty.

Regards,

--
Luis Mondesi

"Feliz el hombre que ha hallado sabiduria y el hombre que consigue
discernimiento, porque el tenerla como ganancia es mejor que tener la plata
como ganancia; y el tenerla como producto, [mejor] que el oro mismo" (Prov
3:13-14)