[Splashy-users] splashy v3.3 on Ubuntu Feisty Fawn - progress bar not working

Luigi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:02:03 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07, Ivars Strazdins <ivars.strazdins at sets.lv> wrote:

> Hello Luigi and Vincent,
> actually my goal was to compile and use splashy on Fedora, not on Ubuntu
> Feisty.

[snip]

Great! let's work together on this. I've been trying to get Splashy's RPMs
ready for Fedora for quiet some time. Before we had dependencies on
libraries for which there were no packages for Fedora. But now that Fedora
is not a "core" anymore, we can make it happen! (Fedora 7).

splashy-devel and IRC are better places to discuss these topics though...

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------