[Splashy-users] splashy and suspend

Oscar Frasciello lancelot1981 at hotmail.it
Wed May 2 21:08:13 UTC 2007

well, uswsusp has splashy support compiled in to, but it does not run.
i read in any splashy theme.xml the line about suspend, so i guess it has to
work, but it doesn't! i use hibernate to suspend the machine and i think
it's the best one. is it possible there's not any way for splashy working
under these features?I don't want to believe it!
Best regards,
Oscar