[Splashy-users] Problems using splashy on Kubuntu gutsy

Dragon_fog dragon_fog at email.it
Thu Feb 14 16:24:49 UTC 2008

 Hello!I tried to install splashy on my kubuntu but I read some problems on
start and, mostly, on shutdown. Every time I start kubuntu I read splashy
errors like:"SPLASHY error : connection refused" and, sometimes
(for example now it doesn't), "SPLASHY error: couldn't
SPLASHY_START_SPLASHY () . Error -3". On shutdown I receive an error
(that stops splashy)  while killing remaining processes : "SPLASHY
error: Error while selecting poll event - interrupted system call". Can
you help me?Thank you! ----  Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per
te: clicca qui     Sponsor:  Stanco di girare per trovare quello che ti
piace? Su www.grandinettisport.com i migliori marchi dello sportwear  Clicca
qui

 Sponsor:
 Ascolta le tue HIT preferite. Scaricale sul cellulare!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7515&d=20080214