[Splashy-users] signal number 6

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:17:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh
<mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org> wrote:
> Dear all & Dear Niko,
>  I tested with same file in other machine that it's not laptop.Then
>  splashy working good.
>  My distro is lenny.
>  Cheers,
>  Mohsen.
>

>  Niko Cavallini Araya wrote:
>  >> ii  libdirectfb-0.9-25    0.9.25.1-5
>  >> ii  libdirectfb-1.0-0     1.0.1-6
>  >
>  > If I remember correctly this is a problem for splashy, you should try
>  > to only have libdirectfb1.0.

If you are using Lenny, make sure that you remove libdirectfb 0.9.25
and that you compile Splashy with libdirectfb-dev version 1.0.0-6 or
above.

You will need to backport libdirectfb from Sid.

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur
fbsgjner jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------