[Splashy-users] Debian & lenny problem

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 14:47:23 UTC 2008

umm...

I have an IBM Thinkpad R51 and I use Ubuntu Gutsy + Splashy.
Everything works fine.

Can you backup your files and install Ubuntu on your laptop? Maybe is
your Linux installation?

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur
fbsgjner jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------