[Splashy-users] Progress message changed style?

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Mon May 26 19:24:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

while debugging my udev problems, I tried the latest lsb-base-logging.sh from
git (with splashy 0.3.8-1). I noticed that the formatting of the boot messages
completely changed, all the lines now have * up front and the status at the
right side of the screen (I think this is ubuntu style?). Is this
intentional? There are still a few initscripts that don't use the log_*_msg
functions and (though they should be fixed as well) they look really ugly now.

Gr.

Matthijs