[Stardata-common-devel] Spacechart and Starplot bugs

Kevin B. McCarty kmccarty at Princeton.EDU
Wed Dec 7 16:44:23 UTC 2005

Francisco García wrote:
> Hi Kevin.
>
> I have packaged a new Debian revision of starplot and spacechart,
> Michal Politowski <mpol at charybda.icm.edu.pl> have filed a bug
> against both packages [1][2].

Oops -- I'm surprised lintian didn't catch those.  Good finding on his part.

> I have fixed them, and the new packages are here[3].
> I would like that you take a look at them, and upload them when
> you want.

Just uploaded them.

I guess Javi is maybe too busy to reply concerning the ASCII-ization of
his name in the spacechart man page, so the spacechart upload includes
your change Peña -> Pen~a.  If he is unhappy we can always change it
back. :-)

best regards,

--
Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty at princeton.edu>   Physics Department