[Tahoe-debian] python-zfec package

bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org
Fri Apr 29 23:36:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've finished the work on adapating the ubuntu zfec package for Debian.

Point is that I did it into git ;)

I have to admit I spend some times today trying to figure out how to use
the python-apps team svn with svn-buildpackage, but wasn't able to find the
correct way.

Considering the time it seems to require to get into packaging with svn, I
might prefer that we choose to keep this package maintained by this team.
That way we could be able to use git, and I won't have to import my work
in a new svn repo + learn how to deal with it.

What do you think about?

If it sounds reasonable to you, I guess we could create a git repo on
alioth's project. I'm not sure how to do so though. I'm sitting right in
front of the source code admin section of the project, but wonder if I'll
break something hitting the button. Is there a how-to somewhere about
this?

bert.