[Tahoe-debian] Tahoe 1.10.0 package

bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org
Sun Sep 8 17:14:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've worked recently on upgrading the Debian package to the (relatively)
new tahoe-lafs v1.10.0

I think I'm almost done.

I have included for this release an initscript heavily rewritten from the
OpenVPN one. It is able to manage several tahoe instances configured in
the system, with different uid.

Apart from me, not much people did try this initscript.

I've pushed it in the feature/sysvinit branch of the Debian package git
repo [1]

People willing to help testing it a bit before the upload can build the
new package from this source. A README.Debian file explains how to set up
new nodes.

I've also contacted the upstream for them to have a look and agree with
it.

bert.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=tahoe/tahoe.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/feature/sysvinit