[Teammetrics-discuss] Error in liststat.py

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 07:48:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

> changed as a reasonable thing to do.  However, if you think implementing
> this might result in potential errors we should not change a running
> system.

I have a question, I don't think that Mailman updates it archives and
so I really don't think that the archives can change. I thought it
does remove messages but then almost all the archives we download, the
checksum matches.

Maybe it's possible the messages change for lists.d.o (spam and all)
but not for Mailman.

In that case, does it really make sense to download all the archive
again? I think not. We can just have a list of the already downloaded
archives and use that to download the new ones just by checking their
names and  _without_ downloading them again.

I am ready to change the code so I just need your 'yes' :)