[Teammetrics-discuss] Converter for mboxes (Was: Debian mailing lists archives as mbox)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Aug 29 13:15:49 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 02:54:57PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> I can give it a try in the evinig.

That would be great.

> And currently we don't have plans to make
> them accessable in general.

I have realised this from previous discussions.  However, there was a
request from Christian (that's the reason for the CC) for other purposes
and I would like to reach some consensus about this policy which never
was publicly discussed before implemented.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de