[Teammetrics-discuss] Converter for mboxes (Was: Debian mailing lists archives as mbox)

Cord Beermann cord at debian.org
Wed Aug 31 06:17:41 UTC 2011

Hallo! Du (Christian PERRIER) hast geschrieben:

> About 10-20 times more efficient than web-based methods...buty it
> *requires* access to archives as mboxes *without* filtered headers
> (otherwise, formail, mutt and crm114 would be confused).
>
> So, indeed, mbox archives with filtered headers as...plain useless for
> such purposes..:-)

The nomination stage is something which we allow everyone who is able
to use one of the available methods.

The more important stage, the review, is only available to DDs and
those people have access to the unfiltered mboxes (via master).

For the review there is currently only the Webinterface available.
When i found the time to rewrite the whole thing, so that we also
implement an automatic handling for review-methods 1 and 2, i also
want to add some more voting methods.

I put that on my todo list.

Yours,
        Cord, Debian Listmaster of the day