[Teammetrics-discuss] Findings from NNTPStat and Web Archive Parser

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:56:13 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,

The web archive parser is now in a good shape. I made changes over the
weekend and observed the lists of 5 lists out of 55. They all looked
perfect.

I am going to move on to the creation of mbox archives from this.

Remember the issue we had of invalid dates? There seems to be lots of
them, even from the Debian Bots. There are lots of them, a quick look
at '/home/sukhbir/teammetrics/liststat.log' at blends.d.n should give
you an idea (the parser is still running) [Log: Date mismatch for
message $MESSAGE_ID].

In such a case, we take the date from the web archive only. Is there
anything else you want to do when an invalid date is encountered? Like
for example, you want it to be logged somewhere?