[Teammetrics-discuss] Phase I: Statistics for mailing lists on Alioth

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon May 30 06:38:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

> We just discussed that the next step would be to download the
> mboxes of interest automagically and put the data into a database.

The lists which have to be parsed, how do we handle that? Do we:

1. Save the list names in the script itself (current approach),
2. Allow the user to pass the list names to scan as an argument(s) to the list,
3. Read the list names from a file.

I think we also need to include a check mechanism where a list is not
parsed again so there is no redundancy.

This should be ready by tomorrow (downloading + parsing + getting the
relevant information).