[Teammetrics-discuss] NNTPStat completed successfully.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 10:15:28 UTC 2011

PS: Nothing urgent. Take your time.

Hi,

All is now well with NNTPStat :)

    sukhbir at debian-med:~/teammetrics$ du -ch *.mbox
    5.5G	total

and

    2011-10-30 06:32:39,807 INFO: Configuration settings updated
    2011-10-30 06:32:39,807 INFO: Quit

The log file is at blends.d.n:

    /home/sukhbir/teammetrics/log

Try to run the script and populate the database (I haven't done that).
I am not touching it because then I don't know to delete/ what not to
delete from the database :)

Also, please go through [0] about Google Code-In. I am making you
aware of this for two reasons:

a). We can maybe get a student to work on our project this year. I can
be the mentor :)
b). You might have your own work for some debian-med project and if
you are looking to get a student involved, you can put up a task.

Google Code-In is like Summer of Code, but with ages 13 - 17 and the
tasks are easier.

[0] - http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2011-October/001115.html

--
Sukhbir