[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat using key authentication?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Sep 7 09:40:23 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 02:19:15PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> 1. Fetch the day, month and year from the last message,
> 2. Save the date using <last_day+1><last_month><last_year>. The exact
> day doesn't matter, so last_day+1 is just placeholder.

Sounds like a working solution as well in principle.  But I would stick
to last_day (because at the end of the month you might leave valid day
numbers).  The exact day just does not really matter for our approach -
so anything that puts the message into the correct month is fine.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de