[Teammetrics-discuss] update_all script?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Apr 3 12:13:50 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 03:15:20PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> I will tell you the scripts and then you can write a cron job yourself
> accordingly, the way you think it best:
>
>     archiveparser.py -- mailing list archives (lists.d.o)
>     commitstat.py -- repositories
>     liststat.py -- mailing list archives (Alioth lists)

So I think I did it right.  I will not use a cron job because
commitstat.py does not work without my personal key password.  BTW, I
remember Charles Plessy is doing something with a restricted SSH
account.  I would really like to get this working without my ssh key.

For the script do `git pull`.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--