[Teammetrics-discuss] Commit stats has some issues

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:16:02 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille (andreas at an3as.eu) writes:
> Hmmm, sounds strange ...

Yup! I still can't get the logs when I SSH into vasks.d.o or alioth.d.o.
I think it's time to take this to the Alioth people.

> Well, no real problem with this but you seem to lack the change we once
> injected to make sure that only changes in debian/ dir should be regarded.
> *If* we do the calculation it should be correct.

We are already doing this for Git, but not for SVN. Is this what you
meant?

> Yes, that's why I deactivated the graph generation now.

Since we are getting close to a "live" version of Team Metrics, we will
do this when there is sufficient motivation, AKA when people ask for it
;)

--
Sukhbir