[Teammetrics-discuss] metrics.conf (teams -> lists; repositories)

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:24:08 UTC 2012

> By "not all data is present", do you mean the bugs and upload names?

Yup! And my bad, some teams just have discussion lists so other data
is obviously not available. The user interface needs to be fixed
because the current one gives a drop down with all the options (list,
commits, bugs, uploads) for all teams even if they do not have all
these attributes and they will see a lot of error pages with a 'data
unavailable' message.I had this experience myself after pulling down
the updated config file.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair