[Teammetrics-discuss] metrics.conf -> (list; repositories; bugs; uploads)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 06:13:10 UTC 2012

Hi Vipin,

I just updated metrics.conf with the bugs and uploads name. Because they
are the same for a given team, we have a single option called
`bugupload', that has the name for both the bugs and the uploads data.
So a sample configuration, say for debian-med, looks like:

    [debian-med]
    bugupload = debian-med
    repository = debian-med
    list = debian-med

I was looking at the code and I know you have to change some stuff given
this new option, but we don't need anything other than this — in the
previous metrics.conf we had bugsname, uploadsname, etc. which we don't
need — so you have to do it :)

I have updated the configuration file for all teams.

--
Sukhbir