[Teammetrics-discuss] Graph generation of liststat.py

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:21:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Here is the output from my run:

    $ ./render-all-graphs
    UPDATE 0
    DELETE 0
    Error in `rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = 2003) :
      attempt to set rownames on object with no dimensions
    Execution halted
    Error in `rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = 2003) :
      attempt to set rownames on object with no dimensions
    Execution halted
    Error in `rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = c(2007, 2008)) :
      attempt to set rownames on object with no dimensions
    Execution halted
    Error in `rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = c(2007, 2008)) :
      attempt to set rownames on object with no dimensions
    Execution halted
    Calculate uploaders history
    Calculate bug closing history

You are right, the teammetrics graph has been generated (and wow, so
happy to see something tangible come out of our work), but there are
the errors above that remain. I am not sure where to insert the DEBUG
statement for this code, so please fix this (or guide me where to
start fixing this).

--
Sukhbir