[Teammetrics-discuss] Graph generation of liststat.py

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Feb 18 20:51:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 04:16:47PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
>     $ ./render-all-graphs
>     UPDATE 0
>     DELETE 0
>     Calculate uploaders history
>     Calculate bug closing history
>
> I removed debianjr and pkg-python and that fixed the error like you
> said (< 30 commits), so I didn't even need to dive into the code :)

:-)

When looking at the graphs I found the following issues:

   commitlines_debconf-video_year.txt:
     dererk-guest: Ulises Vitulli
     --> However, I wonder how we could prevent people
         with no commits from showing up (or why no commited
         lines are shown here)

   commitlines_debian-l10n_year.txt:
     fzt, barbier, root ???, pmachard, jfs

   commitlines_debtags_year.txt:
     thb-guest, bmesing-guest, erich, mornfall-guest, valdez-guest,
     Debian_Data_Export_role_a (!?!?!?), ema, debtags_r (!?),
     sanxiyn-guest, chlunde-guest, jeroen

   commitlines_fai_year.txt:
     michael-guest, andreas, jblache

   commitlines_kernel_year.txt:
     unknown (!?!?!?), kyle, cts, dilinger-guest, jensen, fs, dilinger,
     aurel32, vince, herbert
     BTW: Horms is a *real* name - I know him and he has only this
     name

   commitlines_pet_year.txt:
     Gregor_H == gregor_h (=Gregor Hermann)
     He usually uses lower case letters - perhaps globally pushing
     his name to usuall spelling will avoid making him two persons
     in some other cases ?

   commitlines_pkg-common-lisp_year.txt:
     - "Peter_Van_Eynde_!pvaneynd at debian.org" (!!)
       also seems to be identical to pvaneynde
     - stig, root (!?), rudi, marcoxa

   commitlines_pkg-kde_year.txt:
    - dato-guest = adeodato = Adeodato Simó
    -  meskes = Michael Meskes
    - biebl - sounds like Michael Biebl but unsure
    - ana-guest - most probably Ana Beatriz Guerrero L...
    - Monsieur_Didier_R - most probably Didier Rabout (check spelling of last name!!!!)
    - ccheney, chrsmrtn-guest, isaac, pyro, schepler, trigger-guest,
      madcoder, wdgt-guest, jdmetz-guest, jriddell-guest, pmatthaei,
      tomalbers-guest, santa-guest
    - madcoder-guest (most probably madcoder from above)
    - isaaccp-guest (could be isaac from above)

   commitlines_pkg-ocaml-maint_year.txt:
    - smimram-guest, mfurr, jcristau-guest, gareuselesinge,
      jerome, glondu-guest, dogguy-guest, vanicat, gares-guest
    - jcristau (something like Julien Christau - check spelling
      and see guest above

   commitlines_pkg-perl_year.txt:
    - more unresolved graphs but for large teams we might look
      at more than 10 people ...

   commitlines_pkg-postgresql_year.txt
    - rhonda-guest = Gerfried Fuchs
    - blacknoz-guest

   commitlines_pkg-samba_year.txt:
     eparis, adconrad

   commitlines_pkg-scicomp_year.txt
    - cts, hazelsct, danirus-guest, mrfrost, fst, weber, lucas,
      jordigh-guest, delpinux-guest, ashuang-guest
    - fst-guest (see above)

   commitlines_publicity_year.txt:
    - Alexander_R == Alexander_R  (Alexander Reichle-Schmehl)
    - meike = Meike Reichle
    - spaillard, paravoid, kartik, kaare, koster

   commitlines_python-modules_year.txt:
    - pox-guest, lamby, odyx ... and others
    - hertzog most probably Raphael Hertzog (check spelling!)

I admit it's quite a boring job to do this name searching - on the other
hand you as a newcomer can learn a lot of Debian names.  By design you
are learning the names of people who are actually doing some relevant
stuff. :-)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--