[Teammetrics-discuss] Updates and fixes based on recent discussions.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 10 15:45:01 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 04:56:47PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:

> Can you please verify this once when you have time that whether this
> is suitable now? OR tell me anything specific that I can check to
> verify this (I have verified the changes you asked).

Updatenames.py seems to work and I was running some cycles with adding
robots and name changes.  I hope that my last change will create proper
graphs.  Seems there is no real need to rerun the gatherer so far at the
moment - so I would like you to wait about one week because the current
database could probably perfectly serve as the data we need to base some
slight announcement on debian-project.

I also need to run the commitstat gatherer which was based on a very
small config file (only debian-med and debian-science).

I'll keep you informed in case something might not went as expected.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de