[Teammetrics-discuss] New graphs silently activated

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:10:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

> just to let you know that I found the time to activate the new graphs at
>
>   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/
>
> This actually means that I moved the graphs I generated at 2012-03-08 to
>
>   /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/blends/htdocs/liststats

It's good to see our work finally put in presentable form :) Now I
just hope the community finds this useful so that we can get some
feedback and keep on improving it.

Also I noticed the h-index folder and Scott's work. I was surprised to
see it! It's good and adds another layer to our project.

> I'm currently working on some Debian Med bits announcement and after
> this I plan to announce the teammetrics graphs.

Cool!

Update:

1. mbox creation:

After playing around a lot with the code, the mbox creation is finally
ready. It took lots of small changes, but it was worth it because I
like the end result :)

Note that I have not merged the mbox creation code to
archiveparser.py, it's still separate and in: archivetombox.py. Once
we see how this goes, how useful it is, etc., I will then merge it
into archiveparser.py.

I have already run it and created the mbox archives for
debian-derivatives, check them out in:

    /var/cache/teammetrics/mboxarchives

You can run it yourself also, but just to be sure, don't, and let me
know if you need this for another team and I will run it and you can
then check. (We will run this for more lists once we have all issues
sorted out)

I am very satisfied with the creation of the mbox for plain text
messages, they are up to the mark. For HTML messages, some tweaking is
still left and I will fix it soon. We will improve this and within a
day or two and be good to go with this if you want to show to the list
master or anyone else. For 'showing purposes', they are ready.

And yes, they are working with mutt, I just checked :)

Let me know your thoughts after you have seen the mbox archives.

--
Sukhbir