[Teammetrics-discuss] Fwd: Google Summer of Code - Team Activity Metrics

Samuel Clements samuel at borntyping.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 13:43:03 UTC 2012

Okay - I was interested in when it updated because I was wondering how it
would handle regularly updating data, and how that would effect caching.

And so the tests would just be checks for the data collection scripts -
that's fine. Any hints on what kind of things they would actually need to
check?

Aside from these questions, I'm hoping to start work on an application soon
- would you be willing to read over a first draft of it? This certainly
seems like an interesting project, and something within my capability, so
I'd like to get my application in as soon as possible :)

--
Sam