[Teammetrics-discuss] [GSoC-2012] Team Activity Metrics

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:18:39 UTC 2012

Hi Boris,

> I've read the discussion above and got a couple of questions too.

Thanks for your interest in the Team Metrics project.

> You said that the data is saved in SQL. It means, that no django ORM is
> needed? Or some sort of ORM is already used?
> I also cannot find SQL schema. Any tips on that?

No, there is no ORM. We follow the SQL approach (PostgreSQL).

Here is what the `listarchives' table looks like.

       Table "public.listarchives"
      Column       |  Type   | Modifiers
-------------------+---------+-----------
 project           | text    | not null
 domain            | text    |
 name              | text    |
 email_addr        | text    |
 subject           | text    |
 message_id        | text    | not null
 archive_date      | date    |
 today_date        | date    |

There is another table, `commitstat', but it's more or less the same.

To get an idea of what we are trying to do, check out the sample query
I gave here:

    http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/teammetrics-discuss/2012-March/000800.html

Sukhbir