[Teammetrics-discuss] [GSoC] Getting Started :)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:32:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I have created an account on alioth. My username is 'swvist-guest'. For some
> reason the '-guest' part is necessary :| and I could find no place in Alioth
> to add my SSH key. I am lost!

That is how it is! When you become a DD, you can have `swvist` but for
now it is `swvist-guest` only :)

To upload your public key:
https://alioth.debian.org/account/editsshkeys.php ... then wait for
some time (the key is not updated immediately) and then try logging in
to Alioth.

I have added you the `Team Metrics` group and you now have commit
access to the repository.

    git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/teammetrics/teammetrics.git

> Are you referring to the mail that Ana had sent? If I am right, It required
> a biweekly report to be sent to the soc-coordination list. Adding to that I
> thought a weekly report to this list will also be better. :)

Sorry, I meant biweekly reports only for all students.

--
Sukhbir