[Teammetrics-discuss] Acceptable web framework on a debian.org host?

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:23:12 UTC 2012

Hi Enrico,

> Here is the git for nm.debian.org:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=nm/nm2.git;a=summary
> [...]
> 'deblayout' is the app with the debian website template. 'nmlayout' or
> 'debtagslayout' are the apps that tweak it to be the base template for
> the sites.

Thank you. I cherry-picked your commit that added deblayout to my
development branch. Git is awesome :D

I have about 2(3) months to finish this project. Which version of
Django is preferable? As you said the latest available is 1.3 as a
squeeze backport. Can I expect a backport of 1.4 or Wheezy being
stable in next 2-3 months? Or should I use 1.3?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair