[Teammetrics-discuss] Deployment and further work.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Sep 6 12:03:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 02:32:12AM +0530, Vipin Nair wrote:
> Hi Sukhbir,
>
> > How is it going? :) Any progress after Andreas' reply?
>
> I have managed to set this up on my local server. I am attaching a
> copy of the Apache configuration for reference.

I think I just mentioned a long time ago that this will most probably
not work.  You need to define a ServerName / ServerAlias and please get
the pathes straight for the locations - there is no such path like
"/home/swvist/codes/" on blends.d.n.

Please commit a config file which is supposed to work straight on
blends.d.n to the git repository and I'll copy it over and restart
apache2.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

<VirtualHost *:80>
	WSGIScriptAlias /teammetrics /home/swvist/codes/teammetrics/web/teammetrics.wsgi
		<Directory /home/swvist/codes/teammetrics/>
			Order allow,deny
			Allow from all
		</Directory>
	ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
	LogLevel warn
	CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

--
http://fam-tille.de