[Teammetrics-discuss] Updating commitstats

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Apr 17 11:59:53 UTC 2013

Additional hint:  I somehow think there is some systematics that the
problem of broken commitstats is affecting teams that either switched
from svn to git or use both in parallel.  IMHO we had to deal with this
in the past and it seems that the issue is not solved yet.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de