[Teammetrics-discuss] Observations when generating latest graphs

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:36:20 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille wrote:
> I do see two options:  Try to fetch data from GitHub as well (no idea
> how hard this would be to implement) or droping this group from our
> statistics.  IMHO it makes no sense to trigger the false impression that
> the team became inactive / dead.
>
> I think there is not much harm done when choosing the second option
> because if the teams would really use our graphs they would have told us
> about the wrong impression that is currently created.
>
> On the other hand beeing able to handle GitHub data as well might offer
> new options.

The GitHub option is worth investigating, but I think that I am going to
wait for another team that has migrated there. So my motivation is that
if we have two or more teams that want GitHub data, we can implement a
simple scraper that gets this information for us :)

For the time being, let's just uncomment the team name from the conf
file.

--
Sukhbir