[Teammetrics-discuss] Web Interface Status

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:47:41 UTC 2013

Hi Sukhbir,

> What's the status of the web interface? Are we ready to deploy?

Sorry for the delay. Was slightly bust at college. I believe we are
ready to test deploy this. I have added the wsgi file apache conf file
on the server. The apache conf file is at
/var/lib/teammetrics/web/teammetrics.conf

Andreas, I have deployed using this config on my local server and
everything run fine. Please let me know if it alright. I am yet to add
a page at site index so its empty, otherwise it works. I am working on
this now.

In other news, we are doing a Mini DebConf at my college on Feb 22-24,
2013. I was running around for that since past few days. All the
details are available at:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2013/Calicut

We are looking for bite sized bugs that can be fixed by participants.
If you know a bug which can be resolved by someone relatively new to
Debian, please add it to the wiki and all your suggestions are welcome
:)

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair