[Teammetrics-discuss] New liststats

gregor herrmann gregoa at debian.org
Wed Jul 10 11:46:59 UTC 2013

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:09:16 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> [Gregor, the images I'm talking about can be found at
>    http://blends.debian.net/liststats/ ]

Thanks!

> > - For debian-perl, I could not find any reason as to why this should be
> >   the case and that too only for debian-perl. Can you tell me what
> >   pattern you were expecting so that I can check on those lines?
>
> If you have a look at the images matching *perl*.png I think
>
>   authorstat, bugs and uploaders
>
> is perfectly fine.  I expect Gregor Hermann at top.

Yup, they look plausible.

> If you look at
>   commitstat_pkg-perl.png
> I'm wondering how Gregor could do more than 2000 uploades with less than
> 600 commits to VCS.  This sounds not probable to me.

This graph indeed looks a bit incomplete.

Looking at
http://blends.debian.net/liststats/commitstat_pkg-perl_year.txt
there are intrigeri vs. Intrigeri, Dominic_H vs. dom, some
nickname-only records (diocles, rra), and some very new people (which
is great but I wouldn't expect them in the "top X").

> The graph commitstat_perl just does show names which I really do not
> connect to anybody I know as very active inside pkg-perl team - but
> may be this is some totally different team?  It somehow looks strange.

I _think_ this is the "perl" (as in src:perl) team, at least Niko and
Dominic match this impression, but then bod is missing, and I have no
idea what Marga and Faidon are doing there (they also have 0 entries
in http://blends.debian.net/liststats/commitstat_perl_year.txt )

So it looks like both commitstats suffer from some data problems ...

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   BOFH excuse #195:  We only support a 28000 bps connection.