[Teammetrics-discuss] Something is wrong with update-data

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Nov 6 09:26:33 UTC 2013

Hi Sukhbir,

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 07:00:35PM -0500, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > we have a new month new.  Can we create up to date graphs?
>
> Scripts are running.

Fine.

> As you reported that commitstat was crashing, I
> fixed it (well, if you can call it that, see log) and now it is running.
> I will report when everything is done.

Seems we are now "officially" ignoring added+deleted lines.  Just
wondering whether you missed to initialise `changed` with a defined
value.  From reading current `git diff HEAD^` this variable does
not get any value any more - this might or might not be a problem.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de