[Teammetrics-discuss] Please add this subject to SPAM subjects [vassholz at mail.desy.de: ImageJ ports on exflpcx18766]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Sep 6 08:53:02 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 08:46:39PM -0400, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> > today Debian Med team received > 500 identical mails like this.  Please
> > add the subject to the SPAM filter to not spoil our statistics.
>
> Updated and pushed.

Uhm, forgot to pull.  Doing another update-data - lets see whether it is
cured.  If not I will kick it manually from the database.

> On this related note, I just had a look at the logs from the last time
> you ran the script (at DebConf). I see a lot of failures again :( While
> it started fine, it didn't last for long:
>
> 2013-08-10 19:31:40,578 ERROR: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused> - http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-multimedia-maintainers/2010-December.txt.gz
> 2013-08-10 19:31:40,588 ERROR: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused> - http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-multimedia-maintainers/2010-November.txt.gz
> 2013-08-10 19:31:40,599 ERROR: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused> - http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-multimedia-maintainers/2010-October.txt.gz
>
> I think we have to run it again because this way, it doesn't make sense.
> IIRC, didn't you manage to resolve this issue at DebConf?

I guess this issue remains open, right?  Did you succeeded in writing a
very small testscript showing the very same problem?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de