[Teammetrics-discuss] Lagging behind several monthes

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jan 8 13:36:21 UTC 2014

Hi Sukhbir,

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 01:36:05AM -0500, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > Since I do not remember any alternative to this approach we should
> > probably do so.
>
> I will start it and let you know ASAP. Which means within a day or two

I hope you will excuse my ipmatience but the update-data job I started
yesterday has just finished.  The good thing is your run will finish
sooner.  ;-)

Please ping me if you were finalising things and published the graphs
since I would like to send some info to debian-project.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de