[Tokyodebian-2005] Merrill Lynch Bank Ltd

Mr.Richard Bernstein richardbertein at fmail.net
Mon Mar 19 01:27:59 CET 2007

From: Mr.Richard Bernstein.
Merrill Lynch International Bank Ltd,
2 King Edward Street,London, EC1A 1HQ.
Websites:http://www.ml.com

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.Richard Bernstein, Chief Investment Strategist of  Merrill Lynch International Bank Ltd in UK, I  have an obscured business suggestion for you. One of our accounts with a holding balance of Money Valued GBP £10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Pounds only) has been dormant and has not been operated for the past six years.

>From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account Mr.Morris Thompson,a foreigner died in January 31 2000 in the plane crash of  Alaska Airlines Flight 261 and since then nobody has done anything as  regards the claiming of this money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence of the account nor the funds.

You can read more of the crash through this website:http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Also Information from the National Immigration stated that he was also single on entry into UK.

I have secretly discussed this matter with some of the bank officials and we agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with.

This transaction is totally risk and trouble free as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drugs, money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal act.

The sharing of the fund between us, is as follows; 40% of the total sum will go to you for your effort and commitment to the success of this transaction. 60% for me and my colleague's.

Forward your reply to richardbernstein at fsmail.net

Best Regards,
Mr.Richard Bernstein
Email: richardbernstein at fsmail.net