[ubuntu-dev] Hello,

Daniel Rwelenge marketingplus at ines.ro
Mon Apr 16 23:28:22 BST 2018

This is Daniel Rwelenge from Nairobi, Kenya dealing in Gold Nuggets and Bars in large quantities and other precious metals.

Be advised that the Gold Nuggets and Bars are currently in a security bonded warehouse in Muscat, Oman and also we have some gold product in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This means we will have to arrange and meet on a TTM (Table Talk Meeting) with the buyer or his representative in Muscat, Oman or Amsterdam to work on all relevant taxes as well as shipping documentations.

I am looking forward to building a strong business collaboration as well as cooperating with you on a long term business relationship.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Daniel Rwelenge
Gold Owner