[ubuntu-dev] Greetings

International Monetary Fund unitednations221 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 22:25:44 BST 2019

                             OFFICIAL GAZETTE ON IMMEDIATE RELEASE
YOUR FUND APPROVED ACCUMULATED INTEREST!!!!!

           RE: INCOMING FUND SIGNAL UNDER THE DIRECT INSTRUCTION OF
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND US DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY.

Greetings,

In view of the Board Executive Council Meeting held by the Director of
the IMF, US Department of Treasury and the Director of Euroclear Bank,
wish to inform you that your accumulated fund interest payment has
finally been approved for immediate Released.

Following the information reaching us from our Board Executive Council
and Security Committee meeting, the sum of $1,870,000.00 accumulated
fund interest have been approved to be paid through Bank to Bank Wire
Transfer or Euroclear Bank Certified ATM Card which will be issue by
Euroclear  Bank, as our accredited paying bank.

Be informed that this transaction has been encrypted with a Code
Number: XCODE001/07/2019, without this code, the Remittance and Wire
Department will not proceed with the completion of your request for
wire transfer or Euroclear Bank Certified ATM Card nonstop delivery to
your address.

It is regrettable that your where unable to complete this transaction
previously due to your inability to provide all legal documentation
but we want to reinstate our commitment and reassurance that the IMF,
US Department of Treasury and the Director of Euroclear Bank have
carried out a comprehensive legal process to ensure that your
accumulated fund interest of $1,870,000.00 is finally release without
any delay or contradiction.

You are therefore, advised to immediately contact Mr. James C.
Hennager, Email: (cehanzo11101 at gmail.com, phone: +1 856 499 4242) for
immediate finalization of your payment, Mr. James is a reputable man
with a good track record with over 25years Banking Experience and has
been mandated by the above mentioned authorities handle this
transaction and ensure that you  receive your payment.  Please note,
failure to complete this process within 72hrs, your transaction will
be suspended or terminated while label UNCLIAMED FUND.

NB: We have One Billion Euros/Dollars bank to bank Confirmable Bond
for trade for the period of one year and one day for short or long
term lease, if interested you have to confirm it through your own bank
before anything, it is 100% legally guaranteed.

Have a nice day while urgently waiting to hear from you soonest.

Congratulations in advance,

Yours in service,

Mr. Olliver Southgate
Officer In-charge Fund Approval, IMF/UN.

Christine Lagarde
Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (I.M.F)
700 19th Street, N.W. Washington , D.C. 20431
http://www.imf.org

cc: United Nation Office,
1775 K Street, NW. Suite 400 , Washington DC 20006
www.un.org

CC: Euroclear Bank,Brussels, Belgium