[ubuntu-dev] Greetings

Kevin Dattellas mrsalade4 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 09:26:05 BST 2019

 Greetings,

I found your contact listed in the World Trade Journal that I got from
the International Chambers of Commerce directory of my country and it
is my pleasure to offer you my partnership in business.

I want to transfer abroad the sum of £9,800.000.00 From HSBC Bank in
United Kingdom where I work as the financial controller.
I hereby solicit your assistance to provide either an existing bank account
or to set up a new one immediately to receive the said funds

You will have to give me the assurance that this fund will be intact
pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing and
disbursement which I think should be in the following ratio: 30% of
total sum for you and 70% for me and my colleagues who is also preview
to this information

I look forward to your earliest response.

Best regards,

Kevin Dattellas