[ubuntu-dev] Shall we archive this list ubuntu-dev-team ?

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Tue May 25 17:18:50 BST 2021

Hi people!

I'm proposing here to archive this mailing list.

Nowadays it's really just spam, with sometimes some gdebi bug popping
up, that realistically nobody is looking at anyway.

I already went ahead and changed the Maintainer address of gdebi, and
Dmitry Shachnev committed the same change to src:ubuntu-packaging-guide,
which he will upload once bullseye is done.

I plan to ask the alioth-lists admins to archive this mailing list once
the abovementioned upload is done.
Please answer with either opinion if you approve or disapprove (and why
not in this case) of this change.

I recommend whoever is interested in the 3 packages previously
"maintained" by this team (ubuntu-dev-tools, gdebi and
ubuntu-packaging-guide) to subscribe to the singular packages through
tracker: they haven't been seriously "team maintained" since forever
anyway.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo