[Update-resolv-devel] Resolvconf now in experimental

Thomas Hood jdthood@yahoo.co.uk
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:10:12 +0200

Resolvconf 0.38 is now in experimental (though as of this moment
it has not propogated to all mirrors).  Many thanks to Werner
Heuser for sponsoring and uploading the package.

If you have ever installed resolvconf before, please purge the
old and install this new version.  I promise that future
resolvconf versions will (attempt to) upgrade cleanly.

After a few days I will publicize the package more widely and
if no significant bugs are reported then hopefully we can
upload 1.0 to unstable in time for sarge.

Please direct any bug reports to the Debian BTS.

Thanks all for helping.
--
Thomas