[Utnubu-discuss] Re: timer-applet for Debian?

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Tue Aug 9 23:05:10 UTC 2005

Hi Joachim,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2005, 00:16 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> This way, you can reach
> even more users. On the other hand, in debian, you are responsible for
> "your" package, so you should be prepared to receive and handle bug
> reports.

Upstream would be very happy to have it in Debian as well, I'm sure
about that. The only trouble is, I currently only run Debian on my
router, which is not a perfect place to run GNOME on to fix possible
bugs.

I'd be perfectly happy to liaise with Upstream or at some stage (if I
have a Debian test system again) to maintain it myself in Debian, but in
the meantime, I'd be happy if somebody else uploaded and formally took
care of it.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel