[Utnubu-discuss] New packages in Universe: clamtk, monkey-bubble, tilda

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Fri Aug 26 17:42:58 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

there are NEW packages in Universe - rejoice!

clamtk - http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/c/clamtk/
monkey-bubble -
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/m/monkey-bubble
tilda - http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/t/tilda

I cc'ed Laurent Belmonte because he filed the ITP #212343 in the Debian
BTS (monkey-bubble), and Dave Mauroni, who filed #316781 - an ITP for
clamtk.

Laurent and Dave - I'm happy to arrange maintainership with both of you
and if you have plans how to improve the packages, I'm happy to hear.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel