[Utnubu-discuss] Reformatted Ubuntu Patches Repository

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sun Jul 17 12:51:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

brought to you by the Utnubu team (that is me, still waiting for more
members, hint hint :-)), is the a newly formatted repository of Ubuntu
patches.

On http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/scottish/by_maint/ you will find a
directory for each maintainer with modified packages, inside directories
for the kind of change (changelog_only, control_only, large), and then a
directory for the change. This data is pulled from
http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/patches/ but not yet automatically (I
will automate this, but not sure if I will have time for that here).

This is meant as a more convenient way for Debian maintainers to look
for possible useful patches from Ubuntu.

Greetings,
Joachim Breitner
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner