[Utnubu-discuss] Re: packaging gparted for debian ?

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Sun Jul 17 21:15:12 UTC 2005

Hello Sven,

sorry for not getting back to you and David earlier. I'm still busy with
my thesis. :(

Am Samstag, den 16.07.2005, 22:42 +0200 schrieb Sven Luther:
> I noticed that you packaged gparted for ubuntu. This package is not available
> for debian, and i wondered if you would consider making uploads for both
> debian and ubuntu of the package.

That's all very nice of you. Thank you.

I will now give you this link to my newest source package:
	http://ubuntu.gplan.info/gparted

The plans for this package include:
	http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/GraphicalPartitioningTool

The solution for using gksu in Debian and gksudo in Ubuntu (in
debian/rules) is not perfect at all, I highly appreciate any input on
that.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel