[Utnubu-discuss] anyone around?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sun Nov 6 11:42:08 UTC 2005

Hi Kris,

thanks for your interest. It is true, not much happening here currently,
due to the ususal time constraints. What we did is provide the
"scottish" patch repository on utnubu.alioth.debian.org (and it is
actually being uses, see shy joe's blog entry a week ago or two), and to
have uploaded timer-applet and dmraid.

If you are interested in packaging work, have a look at
http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/missing-packages-non-orphaned if there
is something you want to see in Debian, talk to the ubutnu maintianer
(if any), if he's interested in doing the job and if not, do it
yourself.
Other talks might be to look through
http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/scottish/ if there is some patch that
should be in Debian, make sure there is a proper nice and polite
bugreport and see if the Debian maintainer needs help or anything to
integrate that.

Greetings,
Joachim

--