[Utnubu-discuss] acpi-support in Debian?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Nov 30 13:27:37 UTC 2005

Hi,

indeed, this sounds like a very worthwhile addition. Is someone here
around that has both Ubuntu and Debian on a acpi-enabled machine (e.g.
laptop), that can test if those scripts work in Debian as they should?

What packages in Debian do similar or conflicting things, and is that
taken care of? (/me thinks of laptop-mode)

Greetings,
Joachim

Am Mittwoch, den 30.11.2005, 13:22 +0100 schrieb Alberto Federico
Turelli: